It’s the day before Thanksgiving and for some this can be super stressful. It is your year to host the big meal. Maybe it got sprung upon you that you need to bring a side dish. No matter why you are freaking out — I feel you.
This week, I want to share with you a few super quick, super yummy recipes I’ve collected over the past few years…
- Green Bean Casserole | so this one gets mixed feelings and results, I know, but seriously I LOVE IT. It is so quick. So easy. You probably have the ingredients just laying around waiting for you!
- Stuffing | Now, I’m not going to lie, I hate stuffing. I know, I know. It is in this article because it is super easy and a fan favorite. I have put my differences with stuffing aside and made it a time or two. I’ll call it taking one for the team.
- Turkey Gravy | We all know that no Thanksgiving is complete without GRAVYYYYY – I don’t care who you are, you LOVE gravy. Admittedly, most of it is super easy to make, so I just grabbed my favorite recipe because I cannot exclude this yummy, yummy, yummyyyy dish.
- Cranberry Sauce | This one I have not tried, but will be trying this year because YUM. This cranberry sauce has a bit of an orangey-twist and looks like it has the makings to be a new favorite at the dinner table this year. Why not try it out?!
- Butternut Squash Soup | Honestly, I never considered this for Thanksgiving until writing up this blog but now I can’t keep myself from serving it up this year. YUM. This recipe has such a nice spice and flavor to this classic, fall-time soup.
Are you ready to try these out?! I hope I helped. Happy Thanksgiving!