I LOVE a good class. I especially love a good class on something I LOVE. Andddd I super duper love a good class on something I love that is F.R.E.E.
Okay, guys – this week will be short and sweet. To the point.
I decided a long time ago that I will not keep a single thing I am passionate about to myself. Things that need said politely, I will say politely. I will only speak to audiences that want to hear it. Sure. That’s fine.
BUT I WILL NOT KEEP QUIET.
Not on what I love. Not in this lifetime.
Thus, Third Thursdays was born in my Martinsburg studio, and we are busy spreading that love, that goodness all over the internet.
What is Third Thursday?
It is a…LIVE…FREE webinar that takes place once a month, on the Third Thursday, to be an open discussion on a topic that you are dying to learn more about (in the photography realm).
For example in July…we chatted about lighting!
In August…well my elderly pup had an emergency vet run so it got rescheduled to THIS MONTH. One week from today, at 7pm!
On Thursday, September 19th, we will be chatting about editing.
A few things to note…
- These are NOT recorded. You have to catch me live. Part of the fun is that you can ask questions and get your info right then and there.
- There is NO cost. None. Zero. No hidden fees.
- It is totally easy sign up – I just need your email. If you follow our e-newsletter and this blog, you will always know about Third Thursday.
- It happens at 7pm…and lasts about 30-60 minutes. We may run over 😉
- This is open to anyone…anywhere…at any place in their photographic journal. It is an open discussion of the topic – with advice, samples, and you just…you have me at your disposal.
Want to join us for Third Thursday this month? Contact me to register.
It’s FREE, don’t miss out.
OH! …and friends don’t let friends miss out on free photo-classes that are thebomb.com — seriously. Give our blog post a share this week.
See you Thursday!